We are looking to carry out gas pressure tests up to 15000psi on Weco fittings used in oil industry applications. We would like a high pressure data logger which has a built-in digital gauge and reading data storage for uploading to to some PC logging software. The logger should be capable of reading pressures up to 20000 psi. Can you suggest a product which has this capability?
The LEO Record is a combined digital pressure gauge and data logger, and it is possible to supply the LEO Record with a custom range up to 1500 bar (21756 psi) for very high range pressure applications.
There is also PC logging software that is supplied with the USB interface to handle the data upload, graph plotting and results analysis.
LEO High Pressure Data Logger
- Pressure Range: 1500 bar sg/abs
- Overpressure: 1650 bar max
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- Digital Communication (safe area use only): USB data cable & software
- ATEX IS Approved: Yes
- Calibration certificate: 5 point traceable