100 mmWC is equal to how many milli bar? Also we are looking for a portable manometer and we want to check the pressure of an air duct where the maximum pressure is 100 mmWC, what do you suggest?
There is approximately 10mmWC to 1 mbar, and 100 mmWC equals 9.80665 mbar, based on this definition for millimetres of water column. Use this pressure unit converter to convert other pressure values in mmWC.
We would suggest the 2020P7 digital manometer for measuring the air duct pressure. This instrument has two scaled ranges for reading in mmWC units:
- Low Range Scale – 0.00 to 19.99 mmH2O
- High Range Scale – 0.0 to 255.3 mmH2O
- Pressure Range: 25 mb g/diff (2020P7)
- Protective rubber boot cover: Black
- Carry Case: Yes
- Length of Nylon tubing if required (metres): 4
- T piece for Nylon tubing: 2
- Calibration Certificate : Traceable Standard