IP68 protect pressure sensor for monitoring potable water level to depths of 100 metres.
The materials and fittings used in the mechanical construction of the IWSL water level sensor meet the standards required by the water supply byelaws of England, Wales and Scotland.
- Hydrostatic Level Ranges: 0-1 up to 0-100 mH2O gauge, 0-2 up to 0-10 bar absolute
- Accuracy: 0.1% or 0.06% full scale BSL linearity (11-12 bit resolution)
- Output Signal: 4-20 mA current loop output, voltage output or mV/V
- Electrical Connection: IP68 seal and Polyurethane coated cable
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 BSP male with protective nose cone
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L sensor body and diaphragm with EPDM O ring seal and PUR coated cable
- Diameter: 25 mm (1 inch)
The IWSL potable water submersible pressure sensor can be used in many applications throughout the freshwater supply system such as monitoring river levels, surface and underground reservoir depth, water tower height, groundwater borehole depth and aquifer water levels.
The IWSL provides an analogue signal which is proportional to the hydrostatic pressure of the water column above the submerged sensor. To accommodate the standardised signal used in a particular water region there is a choice of outputs from low power consumption millivolt or voltage output for remote isolated installations and OEM product integration to 4-20mA current loop for water process and distribution control systems.
Building water reservoir level
Building domestic water reservoir level measurement for a building automation system, where it is difficult to install an ultrasonic device.
- SKU ID: s1-iwsl-0001
- Part No: IWSL-G0600-5A2-AAE-013-000
- Pressure Range: 20
- Units: ftH2O
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2wire)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 40
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Housing & Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: EPDM
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone