IP68 mid range pressure transmitter for measuring the level of highly contaminated and aggressive liquid media with a body made from PVC. Hydrostatic ranges from 4 mWC up to 100 mWC.
- Hydrostatic Level Ranges: 4 to 100 mWC
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS, IEC 60770
- Output Signal: 4 to 20mA, 2 wire current loop, optional SIL2
- Electrical Connection: PVC, PUR or FEP cable with IP68 waterproof seal
- Pressure Connection: Open face flush diaphragm with removable protective cone
- Media Compatibility: PVC sensor housing, FKM, EPDM or FFKM O ring seals and Ceramic Alumina Al2O3 diaphragm
- Dimensions: 35 mm dia
- Weight: 160 g
- Special Features: Compatible with chemically corrosive fluids , no metal parts exposed to the liquid media
- Special Options: Vented Aluminium cable termination box with over-voltage protection circuitry and/or internal PT 100 transmitter
The LMK 807 chemical resistant immersible level sensor includes a ceramic pressure sensing diaphragm which has a high corrosion resistant to most chemicals.
For waste-water applications the ceramic sensing element of the LMK-807 submersible level transmitter is semi-flush to prevent clogging and facilitate easy cleaning.
Is this sensor suitable for seawater?
Yes you can use this device in seawater, there are no external components used in the construction that are considered particularly vulnerable to seawater corrosion.
Installing without junction box
Can it be used without ordering the Junction Box?
Yes you can use the sensor without the junction box, but bear in mind that there is a vent tube running through the cable to provide the atmospheric reference, and it is important that it terminates into a dry atmosphere to prevent moisture being drawn into the vent tube. The optional junction box is ventilated and will keep out moisture, so it allows you to easily install the sensor the recommended way to prevent the effects of moisture ingress.
Measuring 2ocm & 4m depth with 6m range
Can we measure from 20 cm up to 4 m water column with the 6 mH2O g range?
The accuracy of a 6 metre range LMK807 is +/-3 cm so it will measure 20 cm but not to a high accuracy. The 4 to 20 mA output will correspond to a scale of 0 to 6m, so you will be able to read at 20cm & 4m.
Is the cable/sensor vented?
Yes, all cable choices have a vent tube running through the middle with the signal wires to provide a vent path to the rear of the sensing diaphragm for compensating atmospheric pressure.