Submersible waste water level sensor with optional intrinsic safety certification for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- Hydrostatic Pressure Ranges: from 4 up to 250 mWG
- Accuracy: ±0.5% FS IEC60770
- Output Signals: 4 to 20 mA, 0-10V or 0-20mA, optional ATEX/IECEx and SIL2
- Electrical Connections: IP68 waterproof sealed gland and vented cable with PVC, PUR or FEP sheath
- Pressure Connection: Open faced ceramic diaphragm
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316Ti body, Ceramic Al2O3 (96%) diaphragm, FKM or EPDM seal gasket plus selected cable jacket
- Dimensions: 27 mm diameter
- Weight: 250 g
- Special Options: ATEX and IECEx certified to II 1 G EEx ia IIC T4, sensor junction box with overvoltage protection electronics and/or PT100 transmitter
The LMK307 immersible waste water level sensor has a stainless steel housing and a flush ceramic diaphragm which prevents from the build up of solids of time and makes it easy to clean.
Available in level ranges from 4 up to 250 meters of water gauge.
Level of emulsion with 7mm dia solid particles
Is it possible to measure the static head pressure of an emulsion containing solid particles ~7mm diameter?
If there is significant fluid movement you may need to support and protect the sensor and cable from damage. To prevent the solid particles touching the sensor diaphragm, we would suggest keeping the nose cone fitted. However, if the emulsion has a high viscosity this may lead to clogging of the nose cone. This will prevent the static head pressure being applied to the sensing diaphragm. The nose cone should be regularly inspected and cleaned when necessary to remove any sign of clogging.