Absolute referenced hydrostatic depth sensor with an IP68 sealed electrical interface, stainless steel 316L, Duplex or PVC housing and a mV, amplified voltage or current output. Available in depth ranges from 1 to 10 bar absolute.
- Hydrostatic Level Ranges: 1 to 10 bar absolute
- Accuracy: ±0.25% FS NLHR BSL
- Output Signal: mV/V uncompensated, 2mV/V ±1% rationalised, 10 mV/V ±1% rationalised and low amplification, amplified voltage and 4 to 20 mA current loop output
- Electrical Connection: IP68 integral cable with a Polyurethane, PVC or FEP jacket.
- Pressure Connection: 1/4 BSP male with protective nose cone
- Media Compatibility: SS 316L, Duplex SS or PVC body, Ceramic Alumina Al2O3 diaphragm with NBR, Viton or EPDM O ring seals, PUR, PVC oir FEP cable jacket
- Diameter: 25 mm (1 inch)
- Special Features: Absolute hydrostatic pressure ranges, high corrosion resistant diaphragm
- Special Options: Seawater use with Duplex stainless steel construction, chemically resistant plastic housing
The IMCL IP68 absolute pressure sensor is ideal for measuring liquid depth where it is not possible to fit a vent for referencing to atmospheric pressure. In application such as measuring the depth of an ROV, submarines and other submersible apparatus it is not possible to run cables to the surface and therefore an absolute pressure sensor is used instead and the atmospheric pressure is deducted by other means.
For aggressive media such as seawater the IMCL submersible absolute depth sensor has an Alumina ceramic diaphragm which has excellent corrosion resistant properties with the harshest of media plus a stainless steel 316L sensor housing. A sensor body made from high grade Duplex stainless steel (UNS 31803) and FEP cable can be selected for aggresive media.