Robust industrial self powered logger for recording up to 130,000 pressure values with a minimum logging interval time of 2 seconds. Select a pressure from 0 to 100 mbar to as high as 0 to 1000 bar gauge or absolute.
- Pressure Ranges: from 0-100 mbar up to 0-1000 bar gauge or absolute
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS > 500mbar, 0.25% FS <= 500mbar at room temperature
- Memory Storage: 130,000 measured values, non volatile
- Time Interval: 2sec to 24 hour
- Power Supply: 3.6V Lithium battery size AA
- Digital Communications: RS232 with USB adaptor option
- Electrical Connection: RS232 cable with 2 or 5 m length of cable, optional USB adaptor
- Pressure Connections: G1/4 female, G1/4 and G1/2 male
- Media Compatibility: Stainless steel 316L and Viton, EPDM or Kalrez seal gaskets
- Oil Filling: Silicone, ASEOL food grade, Halocarbon or PAO4
- Dimensions: Body 73mm dia x 72mm long
- Environmental Protection: IP67, anodised aluminium body with plastic TEKA form ELS cap
- Special Features: Rugged design, wide choice of pressure ranges
- Special Options: USB adaptor, logging software
The DL pressure data logger has been designed to be used in most industrial and process environments benefitting from an all metal construction and IP67 environment protection.
To facilitate a wide range of applications different pressure fittings, seal gaskets and pressure capsule oil-fills can be specified.
For food and waste water applications a flush diaphragm can be specified to prevent the pressure port becoming blocked during use.
Download of logging procedures and upload of measured data is transferred via a RS232 cable connected between the logger and the computer. A USB adaptor for use with USB ports can also be specified.
A software package is included with the data transfer cable managing the test results and setting up the logging procedures.
What kind of battery does the DL pressure recorder use? Is it easily sourced via places such as RS components?
The battery which is used inside the DL industrial pressure recorder is a specially packaged Tadiran SL-760 3.6V AA size Lithium battery, and since it includes some extra components that are specific to the DL recorder, it is not possible to source the exact same battery from suppliers such as RS Components. Instead, the battery should be sourced via the same supplier as the recorder.
Battery lifetime with fastest sampling rate
We are interested in the DL pressure logger and have a requirement to monitor pressure in a discharge line over a 2 hour period, we will probably want to do this for 6 separate discharges, if the logger sampling rate is set to 2 seconds how long would you expect the battery to last?
The specification includes the following information for the DL on estimated battery life:
- 1 Reading/ Minute up to 1 Year
- 6 Reading/ Hour up to 5 Years
- 1 Reading/ Hour up to 10 Years
So based on the 1 reading/minute figure, we would estimate at least 12 days of continuous logging at the fastest sampling rate of 2 seconds.