Sensor & instrumentation product information, application guides, technical support articles, online converters & calculators to help with your measurement applications.
- DM10 Low Cost Battery Powered Pressure Gauge
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- ISOCON 3 Port Isolating Signal Converter
- PGS40 Mid Pressure Calibration Hand Pump
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor
- LEO1 (Ei) Digital Pressure Gauge
- LEO 2 (Ei) Digital Manometer
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter
- DPS200 HVAC Differential Pressure Transmitter
- DMD331 Compact Differential Liquid Pressure Sensor
Product Selection Guides
Use these product selection guides for guidance on selecting and using a particular measurement product type.
- Data Logger - A guide to data loggers including explanations, applications and product selection guide for recording measurement data.
- Differential Pressure Sensor - Differential pressure sensor product selection guide for sensors used to measure the difference in pressure between two points.
- Digital Pressure Gauge - This guide will help you choose digital pressure gauges by pointing you to the most appropriate product for a particular feature or function
- Digital Pressure Sensor - This guide will help you choose a digital output pressure sensor for your application and explain the benefits of using a digital interface to transmit pressure readings.
- Hydrostatic Liquid Level Sensor - Collection of resources for selecting and using a hydrostatic liquid level sensor.
- Millivolt Output Pressure Transducer - This guide will help you select a millivolt output pressure transducer and explain the advantages of using this type of pressure sensor.
- Pressure Transducer - A pressure transducer is a device which converts an applied pressure into a measurable electrical signal.
- Pressure Transmitter - Find pressure transmitters for your application. Select an article to help with selecting or using pressure transmitters
- Silicon Pressure Sensors - Silicon Pressure Sensors have silicon diaphragms which have a very high elasticity and semiconductor strain gauges which produce a high span sensitivity.
- Voltage Output Pressure Transducer - This guide provides information on the types of voltage output pressure transducers you can use, and how to choose the right output signal for your application.
Application Selection Guides
Use these application selection guides for guidance on selecting and using measurement products for a particular application requirement.
Online Measurement Tools
Choose a tool to simplify calculations to convert measurement signals, engineering units and other specification parameters.