Low pressure sensor with a USB, RS232 or RS485 digital output interface for measuring low range gauge or differential pressures from 10 to 300 mbar, each with an accuracy of 0.2% full scale over a temperature of 10 to 50 DegC.
- Pressure Ranges: 10mbar (4inH2O), 20mbar(8inH2O), 30mbar(12inH2O), 50 mbar (20inH2O), 100 mbar (40inH2O), 200 mbar (80inH2O), 300 mbar (120inH2O) gauge or differential (wet/dry) plus compound ranges
- Static Line Pressure (DP ranges only): 3 bar g max. for 10 and 100 mbar diff, 5 bar g max. for 300 mbar diff
- Accuracy: 0.2 % FS BSL NLHR including temperature errors from 10 to 50 Deg C
- Output Signal: RS485 interface, USB or RS232
- Power Supply: 8 to 28 Vdc for RS485, self powered via USB for single sensor, DC input jack provided for multiple sensors and RS232 cnnections.
- Electrical Connection: Binder 5 pin connector
- Pressure Connection: G1/4 male
- Media Compatibility: Positive Side – Stainless steel 316L pressure port, NBR/Viton O ring seals and gold coated ceramic diaphragm, Negative Side – Non-aggressive dry gases
- Special Features: Low range pressure measurement, high overpressure rating
- Special Options: USB or RS232 BUS interface
The 41 X digital low pressure transducer incorporates a capacitive ceramic diaphragm specifically designed for measuring low pressures. The capacitance sensing technology also offers a high overpressure rating to protect the pressure sensor from pressure surges which are much higher risk at low pressures.
For interfacing with your own digital network the 41X digital low pressure sensor has inbuilt fully configurable and addressable RS485 communication electronics which can be linked together with a number of other digital sensors.
For installations requiring a total solution for connecting to a PC computer there is a USB and RS232 data cable option which when used with the supplied software enables real time logging of the pressure and temperature readings plus the plotting of graphs and export of data files.
Connections for differential version
How does the differential version of the 41X digital pressure sensor measure differential pressure? Since it only appears to have one pressure port.
There is a small quick fit connection for the negative pressure on the side of the sensor body. A G1/4 male adaptor is supplied separately for the user to connect their own flexible tubing between the two if required.
mmHg pressure reading
Does the 41X digital low range pressure sensor give a reading in mmHg (millimeter Mercury)? The 41X product page mentions “mbar” and “in H2O” units but not mmHg.
Yes mmHg is one of the unit conversion options in the software that is provided with the 41X.
Pressure ranges of sensors tend to be specified in one common pressure unit, so you have to convert into another unit to work out whether they cover the range required in that unit.
Specification data sheet
Please select the options you require for the 41X Low Range Digital Output Pressure Sensor and request a quote.